I have been using my Dermaflash once a week for three weeks now, and the results are amazing! Dermaflash is an at home dermaplaning device that uses sonic vibration to exfoliate. It really has helped my skin to look smooth. It gets rid of all unwanted dead skin cells and peach fuzz! My makeup also goes on flawlessly as well. This device has changed my life. No wonder it is the number one selling device at Sephora right now. My biggest concern with using the Dermaflash device was if peach fuzz on my face would grow back thicker, and it hasn’t! Just be sure to use it at an angle to get as close to the skin as possible for a smoother effect. It’s also important to only go over each area once. The prep cleanser gets your skin squeaky clean before using. I’m going to need to buy more of that soon. Putting on the soothing hydrator after is also key so you’ll have to buy a bigger tube of that too. It is so easy to use and only takes 10 minutes once a week! It’s really convenient to travel with and now comes in a new hot pink color!
Who is it for: Women of all skin types, skin colors, and ages.
Why is it different: Made specifically for a woman’s face, DERMAFLASH helps to improve the look and feel of your skin by creating a beautiful canvas. The DERMAFLASH Edge, with its subtle sonic vibration, gently sweeps away dull cells from the skin’s surface and temporarily removes peach fuzz. DERMAFLASH is an effective, spa-inspired system for use in the privacy and comfort of your home.
How do I use it: Use once a week, following three simple steps.
- Cleanse your face with PREP.
- Hold your skin TAUT. Use short, feathery strokes in downward motion.
- HYDRATE: Finish with our SOOTHE moisturizer
What it comes with:
- Charging base adapter and cord
- Measurements: Exfoliation device 6″L x 1″W x 1″H, weighs 1.3 oz; Cord 79″L
- ETL listed adapter; 1-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Device/adapter imported
- DERMAFLASH skin-care device
- 6-count Exfoliating Edges
- One 0.8-fl oz Prep Cleansers
- One 0.8-fl oz Soothe Hydrators
Here is a how-to video so you can see how easy it is to use: