A rich conditioning hair mask, that will keep your hair looking fresh and fabulous all summer long
The Oribe Hair Care Masque for Beautiful Color is without a doubt a ‘Best Product’ choice for hair masks, and a ‘Summer Must-have’ choice for achieving healthy hair with gorgeous color. It’s the best hair treatment I’ve ever used, period – end of sentence!
This deep conditioner is seriously a miracle product. It conditions, softens, and defrizzes my fragile, color-treated hair with just one use!
With this single ‘must-have’ product, I’ve benefited in numerous ways:
1) My hair gets protection from the sun
2) My hair is silky smooth
3) My hair has lift & body
4) My hair is easily managable wet or dry
5) I no longer need so many expensive trips to the hair salon
The Oribe Beautiful Color mask has a whipped texture and a delicate fruity scent…
Some of the Key Ingredients and what they do:
- Wild mango butter (conditions)
- phyto-ceramides (adds shine)
- keratin and hydrolyzed keratin (strengthen hair)
- sunflower and moringa-seed oils, kaempferia galanga root extract, and cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride (UV filters)
- Bio-polymers (tame the frizzies)
Also, it feels fantastic on, and transforms my sun damaged strawlike summer hair to radiantly glossy and silky hair. Here is a picture of my hair (air-dried) without using the Oribe Masque…j
Here are some pictures of my hair (air-dried) after using the Oribe Masque…
Another reason this product is a summer 2012 must-have, is because my hair is looking uncharacteristically healthy, despite the record high heat and humidity. So bring on the heat waves, mother nature – with Oribe my hair will remain fresh and fabulous all summer long!
For those who like to play with colors (you know who you are). Or those who spend a lot of time in the sun.
- The ultimate luxury conditioning masque for color-treated hair
- Rich, intensive conditioning without weighing down hair
- Smoothes the cuticle, leaving hair soft and smooth as silk
- Delivers a radiant shine
- Keeps hair in the best condition, both in response to and in preparation for ongoing color treatments
- Counteracts the dulling and drying effects of regular color treatments
- Incorporates the newest UV-protection technology for hair to allow lasting protection from the sun and elements
- Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
To maximize color’s optimal brilliance – leaving hair smooth, soft and tangle free
- Wild Mango Butter provides bio-conditioning, especially recommended for fortifying color-treated hair.
- Specialty Conditioning Agents coat the hair shaft to add moisture and protect against color fade from sunlight.
- Phyto-Ceramides provide enhanced hair-dye protection and smooth the hair shaft to enhance shine.
- Bioflavonoids, responsible for giving fruits their fantastic hues, protect hair’s own color from fading and discoloration.
- Keratin and Hydrolyzed Keratin strengthen damaged hair and protect the surface of the hair shaft. Together, they penetrate the cortex to provide anti-aging benefits, maintain hair strength and prevent UV degradation.
- Watermelon Extract from the Kalahari Desert in Africa, a highly purified active, provides natural protection against oxidative stress, deterioration of natural keratin and damage caused by UV light-induced free radicals.
- Natural Sunflower and Moringa Seed Oils provide natural protection against the color-depleting, drying and damaging effects of the sun’s rays.
- Sunflower Seed Extract provides significantly enhanced UV protection.
- Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract from South-East Asia delivers natural UV Protection.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride provides UV-A and UV-B protection for broad-spectrum UV protection of hair.
Massage, indulge (for at least one minute,) rinse.
This review is part of a special multi-post feature for the summer, where I will be reviewing each of my summer 2012 “Must-have” Beauty Products. So far my must have product list includes some new products as well as some oldies but goodies, but each one equally fabulous!
Previous summer must-have product reviews include:
- Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Powder Foundation SPF 20 (here)
- Supergoop City & Sand Sunscreen travel Beach Tote (here)
- Sara Happ Green Apple Lip Scrub (here)
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick “Tongue Tickles” (here)
- June Jacobs Cooling Cucumber Cleanser and Mario Badescu Cleansing Lotion Toner (here)
- Pretty in Pink! four pink shades of lip gloss, make for the perfect summer palette (here)
- Rickycare ArganPlus Shaper Comb (here)
- Kai roll-on Perfume Oil and Kai Deodorant (here)
- Sunday Riley Modern Lip Color Lipstick in Rebel Rose (here)